Thursday, April 9, 2009

Odds and ends from the last month...

These pictures are in no particular order, in fact, they are out of order but I don't have the time or patience to arrange them all correctly tonight. :)


A few from our time in Lewistown:

Being goofy with cousin Mylo.
They had so much fun together!

Before I snapped this picture, Mylo ordered, "Tacos up, Nate!"
Too cute!


We got to go out to my cousin Cora's place and see the baby calves.
It was so nice to enjoy the peace and quite of the outdoors.
Here's Cora's boy Landon and Mylo


Nate in "heaven" driving the tractor



We got to celebrate Nate's 2nd birthday with family while we were there...
Kelsey and my mom

My grandparents, William and Maxine


The birthday boy, Derrick, and my dad


Cousins!


I'm two!


Yum!


Make and wish...


and blow it out!
He tried anyway!

A few others...

Little model with a sweet smile



Not sure if this is good or bad, but Nate loves the computer. His favorite thing to do is watch home videos of himself. He'll sit there forever and be entertained. :)




I think it so cute when he walks around with his hands in his pockets...



2 comments:

alan & krysten said...

Great pictures! and nice cake! Did you make it? I better not let my kids see it or they will want one just like it, and I don't know that I could do it. Nate looks like a grown up little boy...if you know what I mean :)

Erica said...

I bought that cake pan from Williams Sonoma. It was really easy to do. The only problem that we encountered was we bought frosting instead of using the recipe they recommended and it didn't really work. The stuff we used didn't get hard enough to hold the bear together so we had to hurry and do the candle and sing before it fell in half. It was quite comical. Then we ran out of time and didn't get to frost it the way i wanted. You can put a sugar glaze (using sugar in the raw) on it to look like fur. Oh well. I think Nate still liked it. Too bad we dont live closer and you could borrow the pan!