Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some of the latest...

Having fun with Grammy!




So silly!



Could he get any more adorable?











4 comments:

Grammy said...

He is the cutest of the cutest. I really miss him. Love, Grammy

Papa said...

I enjoyed the pictures of little Nate. He sure is growing up. Can't wait to see you all again.
Love, Papa

alan & krysten said...

oh Ericaaaaaa, I was very happy to see your little guy and hear you had a blog. I don't have time for a blog(or so I thought), but for the sake of far away friends and family, I post every few days too. I think for me it is a way to reflect on my kids too though, makes me happy...and I think on the many wonderful things instead of how messy the house is :) love you and miss you~ Krysten

Merilee said...

Hey cousin! Having a blog is fun, huh? I miss you lots! Love, L