I bet Nate loves that car too! Isaiah saw that while I was looking at the pictures and said 'Wow Mom I need one of those!!!"
also, I keep thinking on your mention of the scary encounter with someone creepy. Is this horrible thought for real? SOmetime you will have to tell me the story, if it isn't too hard to think about. Love you lots ~Krysten
"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. " James 1:27
3 comments:
What a precious photo of Daddy and son. I love it, Erica! :)
Rachel
I bet Nate loves that car too! Isaiah saw that while I was looking at the pictures and said 'Wow Mom I need one of those!!!"
also, I keep thinking on your mention of the scary encounter with someone creepy. Is this horrible thought for real? SOmetime you will have to tell me the story, if it isn't too hard to think about. Love you lots ~Krysten
Love all the pics! Just a beautiful family. I love your guy's matching eyes, so beautiful and blue.
Post a Comment