

As I have mentioned earlier, my little boy loves the drums! These were taken at my uncle and aunt's in Glendive, MT the day after the wedding. Nate was in heaven!! Everyone was actually quite impressed how well he could keep the rhythm. Mom and Dad gave him a drum set for Christmas and he has been playing it daily. He even hears the drums in music we listen to and often has to run get his drum so he can play along. The best thing is that I found a great way to keep him entertained while I'm in the shower in the mornings... we bring his drum in and I sing every song I can think of while he drums along. He does it the entire time without losing interest! Isn't he just the cutest??
3 comments:
That's awesome. We can relate TOTALLY only with the guitar. :-) We haven't gone so far as the drums yet, but a couple Sunday's after church my cousin let him play. And we too, were impressed, he wasn't beating on the drums like you would expect a two-year-old to do, by methodically, and rhythmically hitting the different drums. Maybe for his birthday we'll get him drums --- when we're in a bigger house and I can be separate from the noise.
Until then, good job Nate! Drum away. I'm sure you will be an amazing musician -- you kinda have the genes in you. :-)
so wonderful! maybe he will be a great musician, or at least he will ask you one day to invest in his own big drum set :) Isaiah loved seeing the pictures of Nate with the drum sticks
That's so great! How cute! It must be so neat to watch him grow and find things that he loves so much. He's becoming such a little individual! :)
R
Post a Comment