Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am sitting here ready for church and waiting for Derrick to get ready (isn't it supposed to be the guy waiting on the girl??) so I thought I'd post a photo or two from the last few weeks.





Derrick's birthday January 19th
(notice the picture Nate colored for Derrick)






My little boy who loves to read. And I love that smile!!










Streaker!

Nate loves to take a lap around the house after his bath.
He thinks its so funny!

3 comments:

Karalee said...

He and Luke and their books! So adorable!

Cheryl Licht said...

What is it about boys loving to be naked???? :-) Thanks for sharing the photos.

Darin said you're a facebook "friend". Then he started telling me all the people he's recently added and I realize that's the way of communication these days. So I need to do it, but Philip already thinks I spend too much time on the Internet --- so that wouldn't help.

Kevin and Rachel said...

That smile is precious! :)

R